Monday, April 16, 2012

The Feis in the Desert January 15th, 2012 Chandler AZ

I am always torn about this feis.  I use to dance with the Bracken school, the host school and even though it is local (20min away) I always have that thought in my mind that Emma will be penalized because of the major conflicts I have with Thomas Bracken.  The results this time around should quiet all my fears.  Emma totally rocked it.  Maybe it was because she moved up an age group, to U7 or finally things are “clicking” for her, after 3 years.

U7 Novice Reel 1st out of 4

U9 PW Light jig 6th out of 10

U7 Beg 2 Slip Jig 1st out of 6 (moved up to Novice, finally!)

U9 PW Single Jig 5th out of 7

U7 Novice Treble Jig 2nd out of 3

U7 Beg 2 Hornpipe 2nd out of 5 (moved up to Novice)

U7 Beg 2 St. Pats 1st out of 4 (moved up to Novice as we enacted the MP math)

U7 Beg1/2 Slip Jig special 1st out of 5  She got a sash and was almost in tears, she was so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment