Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Beginning

I'm starting this to really just track my objectives for the next 3 months. Here they are: 1-Be a stay at home mom for the summer I left my last job as a retail manager because I was tired of doing so much & being so overwhelmed every day that I was losing track of myself. I will hopefully be working in the mornings at Emma's Preschool in the fall & I am trying to become a certified 1st Aid/CPR instructor. 2-Go vegetarian For anyone who knows me knows that I don't do red meat, (except for the rare In-N-Out cheese burger) but I would like to go completely vegetarian & see how healthy we become by the end of summer. Which ties into my 3rd objective. 3-Better myself physically I know this sounds a little self centered but I have always been what you would consider slender but that doesn't mean that I'm in shape. There is a gym by us that is just for women & they have a great Mother/Daughter deal. So, Mom & I are going to check it out Tues, we have free passes, & see if we like it. They have loads of water classes for Mom & I'm going to try out the Kick-boxing & step classes. They also have loads of other gym equipment plus a spa, hair salon & child care. Of course if there's other things that are going on, and there always is, I just might mention it! Smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment